If you are a small business owner, securing a business insurance plan is extremely important. Without it, any accident or damages occurred could come out of your personal assets.
We know that choosing the right coverage can seem overwhelming. That is why R&R insurance Group is here to answer all your questions and guide you in making the best choices when it comes to business insurance.
R&R Insurance Group is a leading provider of small business insurance. For over fifteen years, customers throughout Georgia have relied on the quality and dependability of our insurance products and services. We have consistently received great reviews for our customer claims experience and service, and affordable rates.
What is business Insurance?
Business insurance consists of one or more types of coverage to protect businesses, business owners and employees. Business insurance policies include basic coverage such as property, liability, and commercial auto insurance, as well as other optional insurance, such as workers compensation.
Types of Business Insurance
- Commercial property insurance – Commercial property insurance can help cover the loss of these assets if they are damaged or destroyed by a covered event. It can pay to repair or replace your business property if it’s stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- General liability insurance – Also known as business liability insurance, general liability insurance protects you and your business from “general” claims involving bodily injuries and property damages.
- Workers’ compensation insurance – Nearly every state requires that employers have workers comp insurance to cover medical expenses and lost wages for employees who become injured or ill on the job.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Commercial auto insurance provides liability and physical damage coverage for vehicles used by your business. This includes cars, vans, commercial trucks, and other types of company vehicles.
What Do I Need to Get a Business Insurance Quote?
Getting a business insurance quote from R&R Insurance Group is free and extremely easy. Here is a list of the types of information we in order to get an accurate quote on insurance for your business:
Basic Business Information:
- Gross Annual Sales
- Owner History
- Number of years in business
- Number of Employees
- Total Annual Payroll
- Tools and Equipment
- Business Furnishings
- Business Assets
- Business Location
- Building Age
- Building Square Footage
Contact our team now, to get a quote today without leaving the comfort of your home or office.
Get Business Insurance with R&R Insurance Group
An insurance agent at R&R Insurance Group will work with you to help you choose the right coverage for your business and the right company to buy them from. Our experienced agents can help explain what risks different coverages help protect against. We can also help you figure out what coverage you need and don’t need so you don’t spend more than you have to.
Schedule an appointment to meet us at our Greensboro, Georgia office or call us at (706) 991-9832 to discuss your business insurance options.